2/3/2023 post

 Today was a good day. I'm not going to say why, though. I just wanna talk about spiritual stuff. So... hm...

what to talk about...

When I look around me, I see "energy"... it's like fuzzy static. If you pay attention maybe you can see it too. It's always there. I wonder if it's my third eye seeing it or my physical eyes. The third eye- sorry I mean, pineal gland, has rods and cones in it.

(pineal gland is associated with third eye or third eye chakra AKA ajna chakral. And if you don't know what chakras are, chakra is the name, in eastern traditions, for energy center. We have energy centers in our bodies. Whether it's the physical or energy body, or both, I don't know).

I see it when I close my eyes too. I kind of want to enter a dark room, have it pitch black, and see what I see. It's nice because the pineal gland is activated by absence of light. Light stimulates it to wake you up for the day. That's why when the sun hits you you wake up. When the sun goes down, there's supposed to be no light and then the pineal gland produces melatonin to make you sleep. Did you know when you drink caffeine, it blocks something in your body that's supposed to make you tired. It delays it. So later when you "crash" it's just those things flowing back again. I suppose those things accumulate until you crash. Then you feel REALLY tired.




Apparently the eye of ra, or horus, represents the pineal gland in the brain. It's so satisfying looking at human anatomy(real pictures). I took a couple cold baths recently. It was really difficult, but I did. I don't know if I could keep pulling it off. It's REALLY hard. Maybe I could try again. But you feel REALLY good after it. Like, you don't know if you'd do it again, but you are glad to have had done it. If only I had the strength to pull off cold showers and cold baths every day. Also, a tip if you wanna do it. Do NOT take a warm shower right after. When you are cold, your blood vessels constrict. I think this is to protect you from having blood reach certain areas where it would be dangerous if it went there at that temperature. So when you warm yourself up, the blood vessels loosen, then the cold blood goes somewhere where it shouldn't and you can get really hurt if not die. I take warm baths often with epsom salt. I tried bath bombs but they made me feel nauseas. Epsom salt is typically used for aching muscles, but the reason I use them is to cleanse negative energy.

I am really curious about the universe. Why are we here? Why are we memory wiped upon birth? 'Cause we certainly are. We have existed long before this realm. Why are we limited in these human bodies? Are we just cattle for non-physical entities, feeding off of us?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study of the non-physical realm

PROOF DRAKE SACRIFICED XXXTENTACION

2/20/23 post