The Midnight Gospel



 I just watched 2 episodes of this show that I thought I was going to love but I hate it. It's literally just talking. You're essentially watching a podcast with a bunch of stuff going on in the background. First off, whoever's in charge of this show is totally a shill. They're programming you. It will appeal to naive New Agers, since it's just filled with New Age /spiritual philosophies. Spirituality is good but why mix it with a bunch of garbage? I feel like I lost brain cells just by listening to the characters. They're so light and dumb to the point it makes me mad. I feel like that's what they want the population to be like, dumb and stupid, so they make cartoon characters like this. Go watch a clip of 'Teen Titans Go!' to see a prime example.

First off the first episode talks about mindfulness which is great and all, but then tries to program you with their so-desired zombie apocalypse and make vaccines look like a good thing and a cure. I'm not even sure what I just witnessed in the second episode but it feels like symbolism to me. I'm sure someone could spot it. They're killing the planet's inhabitants and turning them to mush and using it as the substance that breathes life into their interconnected system of entertainment and decorations and whatever else they used them for.

I'm not even going to watch any more episodes because I already feel like shit after watching it. I won't lie, I really like the part where he's outside of the multiverse just chilling in his own home. But you only get like 1 minute of that. After that, it just becomes a boring podcast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study of the non-physical realm

PROOF DRAKE SACRIFICED XXXTENTACION

The Legitimacy of "Galactic Federation of Light"